Saturday, August 28, 2010

I May Frustrate You, But I'm A Keeper


Author Ray W. Lincoln has written an invaluable resource for parents in understanding their own temperaments, thereby being able to understand their children.
"I'm a Keeper" provides the keys to opening lines of communication so the day-to-day problems between parent and child becomes minimal. Finding out which personality you and your child is enables you to recognize how to parent your child in the most positive manner.
You will discover how and why your children feel, think, and act the way they do, and how they see you. You will also learn what motivates both you and your child.
I have a young grandchild in my life and I'm definitely giving my son and his wife a copy.
"I'm a Keeper" is a book that should be on every parents list and in every educators library. Mr. Lincoln has done a superb job. I highly recommend this book for anyone who works with children. It will enlighten your life!

2 comments:

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

This sounds like it would be a very helpful book to understanding a child.

Savi said...

It's a great book, Karen. It takes you step by step to understanding a child through how they see things. I really enjoyed reading it.