Wednesday, September 29, 2010

From Beer To Maternity

From Beer To Maternity is the first time I had the pleasure to read any of Maggie Lamond Simone's work. The title caught my attention immediately and the stories within confirmed she is a special lady, indeed. Her take on life and it's situations are quirky, hilarious, tender, warm and full of insights of how she came to be where she is in her life.
The topics range from alcoholism to relationships and commitment issues and continue throughout the years struggling to accept life as it is. She takes you on a fantastic journey through her marriage, childbirth and beyond as a mother and wife.
Ms. Simone is a pure delight to read and I am definitely sending all the women in my life a copy. From Beer To Maternity is a keeper for your bookshelves. You will return to it time after time when you need a pick-me-up. I highly recommend it as a must-have book. I am waiting anxiously for another book from this author. Do yourself a favor and become a fan of this author.

No comments: